Saturday 9 February 2013

Neal's Yard Haul

I don't remember how I found out about this brand but I did and saw it was available on asos.com so I decided to purchase some stuff :D



I was looking for a new body lotion because my current Vichy rose one smells a bit strange.. It's not the typical sweet smelling rose scent, it is more like grass mixed with rose so I'm not too fond of it. I read some reviews online and heard that the Neal's Yard Bee Happy body lotion smelled really natural and pleasant so I decided to try it out.


It comes in a pretty blue plastic bottle with a pump which is very convenient. It is very natural smelling and reminds me of honey mixed with orange zest. It applies quite thickly and left a slightly sticky feeling for a few minutes before it was absorbed by my skin. When I woke up today my skin felt really smooth and hydrated. Overall quite a nice purchase.


I ran out of my Caudalie gentle cleansing milk a few days ago so I got the Calendula cleanser to try out.  It is for dry and sensitive skin which is perfect for me. I opened it and it doesn't seem to have much of a scent to it but I haven't tried it out properly. Will post an update when I do :)

No comments :

Post a Comment