Thursday 9 May 2013

Etude House CC Cream Review

Hey guys I know there has been a lot of hype about CC creams lately so I went ahead and got one to try myself :)

I got the Etude House CC Cream in Silky. It comes in another variant which is Glow - this one gives a dewy effect and Silky is matte.

It comes in a 35g white plastic pump tube. I find the packaging really convenient.

 
Etude House CC Cream - Silky

Etude House CC Cream - Silky
The cream comes out white with small particles in it which release colour when it is blended on your skin. It has a faint floral fragrance but I can't describe it properly. I find that a little goes a long way with this cc cream and I don't need a full pump for my whole face. Half a pump is more than enough.

The coverage is quite sheer and it dries to a matte finish. It clung to my dry patches a bit though which was quite disappointing. But that might be because I didn't prep my face enough and didn't hydrate it before hand (I put the cc cream on without a layer of moisturiser).

It takes quite a while to blend to your skin colour though.. so in this way it is not as convenient than a sheer bb cream which does not require so much blending. The texture is quite nice and is thinner than the average bb cream. 

Etude House CC Cream - Silky

Etude House CC Cream - Silky

Etude House CC Cream - Silky

This is the CC cream fully blended out
Overall I quite like this CC cream but am a bit disappointed by its hydrating abilities. I find that my Holikaholika petit bb cream in watery works better than this cc cream.

Etude House CC Cream - Silky

Etude House CC Cream - Silky

Etude House CC Cream - Silky



No comments :

Post a Comment