Monday 19 May 2014

Comparison: Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips JPK004 vs Revlon lip butter in Juicy Papaya

I've been meaning to talk about these 2 lipsticks for a while now.

I bought the Revlon Juicy Papaya lip butter a while back and loved it. Then I bought the Etude House Jelly Lips in JPK004. When I opened it I was surprised at how similar the colour was to the revlon lip butter. They were basically an exact dupe for each other. This was fine with me since I love the colour so much.

The Revlon lip butter is slightly creamier than the Etude House. But both have a very similar texture and sheerness.

My Etude House jelly lips did not last through summer though (as you can probably tell from the photo).

Revlon lip butter - juicy papaya




Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips - JPK004


Top to bottom: Etude house jelly lips, Revlon lip butter juicy papaya

No comments :

Post a Comment