Wednesday 11 June 2014

Finding the perfect berry pink plum red polish

OPI miami beet, Essie bahama mama, Essie size matters, Essie raspberry, Essie bachelorette bash, Sally Hansen brick wall

I used to have an obsession with nude pink polishes. I would continuously be on the hunt for the perfect nude pink. Luckily I have found 2 which I would call my perfect nude pinks (Essie not just a pretty face, Essie made to honor).

However my obsession has moved on to finding the perfect shade of berry plum polish. OPI miami beet and Essie raspberry come very close to being the perfect shade I'm looking for. But on my nails they turn into a brighter red rather than a muted pink plum shade. Essie bahama mama is a really pretty shade of plum. However I think it is drying out ever so slightly and now applies goopy. The colour also seems to darken on my nails. Essie size matters and Essie bachelorette bash are not really shades of berry. But I have layered these under other colours to give the polish a pinker undertone. Finally there is Sally Hansen's brick wall which is a lovely dark oxblood red colour.

Do you have any suggestions for the perfect berry shade which is neither too red or too dark?

No comments :

Post a Comment